obligatory end of the year blog post

happy new year!

I set several personal and business goals for this year, and accomplished quite a few of them.
one of my goals for this year was to begin blogging!
while I didn't blog as much as I should have, it's a start, even if a slow one.
a few other goals I accomplished were
- being the main photographer for a wedding-
-get 500 likes on Facebook (I'm at 839)-
-take newborn photos-
-start a blog-
-get a new camera body-
-get a flash for my camera-
-packaging stuff-
(ok that sounds confusing, but I'm going to make a blog post about what I do for packaging here soon)
and ok I can't remember any more, but i know I have a list around here somewhere.

this was my best year yet as far as photography goes. I feel like I have really grown into my own style, and grown in my confidence as well.
being a photographer allows me to spend very special moments with people. senior portraits, engagements, proposals, maternity, newborns, weddings, family photos, all of it. I am still amazed and humbled every time someone pays me money to do something that I love to do.

so goodbye 2014, and hello 2015! I can't wait to see what all 2015 will bring, and this month I will make a goal post about what I hope to accomplish in this coming year.

until then, enjoy a few of my favorite images from 2014
they are in super random order, and i don't want to take the time to put them in an order that makes sense.
(these images start in may, because january-april are on the iMac and I'm not at home, hah!)


thank you all so much <3 
have a happy new year
cheers

callie jo