LAWRENCE KANSAS | Road Trip & Manchester Orchestra

A blog? What's that?
I've been wanting to start a blog for awhile that chronicles my life and the things I do.
Most of the things I do aren't too exciting to others, but I like them.
The blog will probably consist of my best friend Reace and my photography shenanigans.

So to kick off my blogging career, this weekend was a long awaited trip to go to a show.

Thursday April 24
  Reace and I went to Lawrence to go see her favorite band Manchester orchestra at The Granada.
We woke up, drove, and ate donuts.
When we got to Lawrence we checked into the hotel like the grown adults we aren't.

Manchester was awesome.

Friday April 25
We went and hung out on Mass and went into this cute little bookstore called The Dusty Bookshelf.
I got cute new books.

Then we went to Ichiban Tattoo Studio
Reace got her first tattoo.
Anyone who knows Reace will not be surprised at the choice of her tattoo, a teeny cat behind her right ear. 


Ronald Miller did an awesome job, and was gracious enough to put up with me taking pictures the entire time.

After the tattoo Reace, being the great best friend that she is, let me pick out where we ate.
Reace does not like trying new things, but occasionally does for me anyways.
We ate at Wild Pho, which was delicious, to me.
Reace did not enjoy the Pad Thai.
Here's the tattoo all cleaned up.
It's adorable and she loves it, I'm pretty fond of it myself.
The weekend best friend road trip has a day left, we are currently in Manhattan.
Thrifting, book stores, and music shops tomorrow.

I suppose I should thank you for looking at this.
Thanks.