Michelle + Jeff | Kansas Wedding Photographer

I was extremely honored to be a part of Michelle and Jeff's special day. 

They had a small wedding out at Ford County Lake where they live. It was a short ceremony with just a few of their closest friends and family in attendance. One thing Michelle told me was that she mainly wanted to get family photos of all of their family, as Jeff has kids of his own, and she has her own kids as well.
I had such a great time out on the lake! It was such a beautiful day, the weather was perfect, the lighting was perfect, and everyone had such a great time!

The ceremony was short and sweet, we all walked down a little way from the house to an opening in the trees, and they were married in a matter of minutes!


We got everyone together after the ceremony for a group picture, and this is probably one of my favorites from the day. I love the laughter and smiles on everyone's faces.
Grandparents and the eight grandsons!
And here we have the group photo of (now) official happy family!

Michelle & Jeff,
I had such a lovely time with you all.
I want to wish you both a happy life together!

I am so happy for both of you!