Jorden + Matt | Kansas Wedding Photographer

I feel so blessed and honored that I was chosen as the photographer for Matt & Jorden's wedding!

They are such a great couple, and their wedding was absolutely perfect.
It was a joy to see their love and everyone else's love for them on their special day.
Their wedding was all about the details.
From beginning to end, everything was beautiful.
Everything was strategically planned out, and was absolutely breathtaking.

They even had a surprise horse drawn carriage that neither the bride nor groom knew about!
The superhero shirts was one of my favorite things!!
(we also had a little accident with bird poop right before the wedding, luckily there were extra shirts)
The Leonard Wedding hands down was one of the most beautiful, and most exciting weddings I have ever been to.

Thank you both so much for sharing your day with me.
I wish you both a joy filled life together!