//2015// where i'm at + goals for the year

to see my end of 2014 blog post with a bunch of photos you can go here
this is mostly what I hope to accomplish in 2015

//2014 what i shot//

I went through my library just now and checked my "stats" so to speak for 2014

...during 2014 I shot... 
12 | portrait sessions
14 | family sessions (including couples and maternity)
3 | second shooting weddings (with jill)
2 | weddings
5 | events

//2015 goals//

1. book 5 weddings
2. reach 1200 Facebook "likes" (currently at 862)
3. two new lenses
4. new camera body
5. office type setup somewhere
6. new website
7. book 50 sessions
8. hang my photography somewhere in my house
9. attend a mentoring session

this is a rough list of a few things I want to accomplish in the upcoming year.
i will probably add more too it as the year goes on.

i'm randomly including this photo because this is a photography blog so i feel weird posting something without a photo.